Bienvenido, la versión original de este sitio es en
In this sense, LUCÍA GONZÁLEZ MARTÍNEZ guarantees compliance with current regulations on the protection of personal data, reflected in the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and the Real Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as the Development Regulation of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons (RGPD).
Identity of the Owner
- Owner: LUCÍA GONZÁLEZ MARTÍNEZ.
- NIF/CIF: 32827455-S
- Address: Carretera Pintín Km14, 27619, Sarria ( Lugo), – España.
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: https://www.acougo.life
- Tourist Home License: VUT-LU-001039
Data Protection Principles
In the processing of your personal data, the owner will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation (RGPD):
- Legality, loyalty and transparency: The Owner will always require consent for the processing of personal data, which may be for one or more specific purposes about which the Owner will inform the User in advance with absolute transparency
- Data minimization: The Owner will request only the data strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes that are requested.
- Limitation of the conservation period: The Owner will keep the personal data collected for the time strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes of the treatment. The Owner will inform the User of the corresponding retention period according to the purpose.
In the case of subscriptions, the Owner will periodically review the lists and eliminate those records that are inactive for a considerable time.
- Integrity and confidentiality: The personal data collected will be treated in such a way that its security, confidentiality and integrity is guaranteed.
The Owner takes the necessary precautions to avoid unauthorized access or improper use of the data. data of its users by third parties.
Obtaining personal data
To browse https://www.acougo.life you do not need to provide any personal data.
You will need to provide your personal data for the following cases:
- By contacting through the contact forms or sending an email.
- When commenting on an article or a page.
The Owner informs you have the right to:
- Request access to stored data.
- Request a rectification or cancellation.
- Request the limitation of your treatment.
- Oppose treatment.
You cannot exercise the right to data portability.
These rights must be exercised directly by the interested party, requesting it directly from the Owner, which means that any client, subscriber or collaborator who has provided their data at any time, can contact LUCÍA GONZÁLEZ MARTÍNEZ and request information about the data she has stored and how it has been obtained, request its rectification, oppose the treatment, limit its use or request the cancellation of said data in the Owner’s files.
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition it is necessary that you to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the a photocopy of the DNI, Passport or Legally binding equivalent.
You have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the control authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if you consider that the processing of personal data that concerns you violates the Regulation. p >
How we use your Personal Data
The personal data and the purpose of the treatment by the Owner is different according to the information capture system:
- Contact forms: The Owner requests personal data, among which may be: Name and surname, email address, telephone number and website address in order to respond to inquiries from Users.
For example, LUCÍA GONZÁLEZ MARTÍNEZ uses this data to respond to messages, doubts, complaints, comments or concerns that Users may have regarding the information included on the website, the services provided to Through the website, the processing of personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included in the website, as well as any other query that the User may have and that is not subject to the conditions of the website or the contract.
There are other purposes for which the Owner processes personal data:
- To guarantee compliance with the conditions contained in the Legal Notice and in the applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. LUCÍA GONZÁLEZ MARTÍNEZ has a presence on social networks. If you become a follower on her social networks, the processing of personal data will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and that the user has previously accepted.
You can consult the privacy policies of the main social networks in these links:
The Owner will treat your personal data in order to correctly manage their presence in social networks, inform you of their activities, products or services, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow.
In no case will the Owner use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising individually.
Personal Data Security
To protect your personal data, the Owner takes all reasonable precautions and follows the best practices in the industry to prevent their loss, misuse, improper access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of the same.
Your data may be incorporated onto a mailing list file, of which LUCÍA GONZÁLEZ MARTÍNEZ is responsible for its management and treatment. The security of your data is guaranteed, since LUCÍA GONZÁLEZ MARTÍNEZ takes all the necessary security measures and guarantees that personal data will only be used for the purposes given.
LUCÍA GONZÁLEZ MARTÍNEZ informs the User that their personal data will not be transferred to third-party organizations, with the exception that said transfer of data is covered by a legal obligation or when the provision of a service implies the need for a contractual relationship with a processor. In the latter case, the transfer of data to the third party will only be carried out when LUCÍA GONZÁLEZ MARTÍNEZ has the express consent of the User.
However, in some cases collaborations with other professionals may be carried out, in those cases, consent will be required from the User informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be done with the strictest security standards.
Third Party Wb Content
The sections within this website may contain embedded content (for example, videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites is treated in exactly the same way as if you had visited the other website.
Legitimation for data processing
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
Personal Data Categories
The Owner uses the following of personal data categories:
- Identifying data.
- Specially protected data is not treated.
Conservation of Personal Data
The personal data that you provide to the Owner will be kept until you request its deletion.
Recipients of personal data
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States ( “Google”).
More information at: https: // analytics.google.com
Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help the Owner to analyze the use made by Users of the Website. The information generated by the cookie about the use of the website (including the IP address) will be directly transmitted and filed by Google on servers in the United States.
You can also see a list of types of cookies < / a> used by Google and its collaborators and all the information related to their use of the advertising cookies .
When browsing https://www.acougo.life, non-identifying data may be collected, which may include the IP address, geolocation, a record of how services and sites are used, browsing habits and other data that cannot be used to identify you.
The website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google Analytics
The Owner uses the information obtained to obtain statistical data, analyze trends, administer the site, study browsing patterns and to collect demographic information.
Accuracy and veracity of personal data
You commit that the data provided to the Owner is correct, complete, exact and current, as well as to keep it duly updated.
As a user of the website, you are solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data sent to the website, exonerating LUCÍA GONZÁLEZ MARTÍNEZ from any responsibility in this regard.
Acceptance and consent
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition you must to send an email to email@example.com along with valid proof of identity such as a photocopy of the DNI or equivalent.
The exercise of these rights does not include any data that LUCÍA GONZÁLEZ MARTÍNEZ is obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
These policies will be in effect until they are modified by others duly published.
Última actualización: 01 Marzo 2020